Trying to think of the perfect gift for that special someone or for the person who has everything? Here are the reasons why you should give the gift of travel.
Reasons why you should give the Gift of Travel
- Experiences > Things
- It’s unexpected (which is the best type of gift)
- Anticipation (planning/going)
- Memories (focus on positive right now)
Check out the reasons why travel is the best gift any time of year.
Tips for Giving the Gift of Travel
- Don’t Wait!
- Don’t plan the full vacation (let the recipient have some say)
- Plan a very special aspect of the trip (that one thing…)
- Not quite sure what to get? Book a destination tour or a travel pass (Amtrack)
- Top Items to Buy (Before Your Theme Park Vacation)
What are Great Travel Gifts
(In general or to complement the gift of travel.)
- A gift card that can be used (not cash card)…destination (food, shops) or part of trip (air, train, tickets)
- Destination Gift Box
- Travel item (passport holder, adapter, packing cubes, external battery)
- TSA Pre-check/Global Entry (TSA $85 for 5 years, GE $100 for 5 years)
What is the best travel-related gift you’ve ever received?
Please let us know in the All Things Travel Facebook group! Speaking of our Facebook group…
It is our pleasure to invite you to our new Facebook Group!
- Join the conversation.
- Share your travel stories.
- Ask your travel questions!
Please join our new All Things Travel Facebook Group at AllThingsTravelShow.com/fbg
Contact Us to book your magical vacation today!
- Join us on Facebook and Instagram or get on our mailing list for gift ideas and travel promotions.
- Download your Top Items to Buy Before Your Theme Park Vacation to Save You Money and Stress!
Please Help Us Keep the Show Going!
Please support us by Subscribing to All Things Travel Show on your favorite app:
Please share it with some friends while you’re here.
Next on All Things Travel: Episode 22: What would you like us to discuss?
Previously on All Things Travel: Episode 21: U.S. National Parks with Chris Janney.