What’s going on with cruising? Who knows? Amy Southgate tells us what we can look forward to enjoying with some Royal Caribbean cruise updates.
Current State of cruising
- Amy reviews the current state of cruising.
- What the cruise lines are working on.
- The goal for Healthy Return to Service (minimizing risk!)
- How a cruise will look and feel different after they resume.
Perfect Day at CocoCay
- The Chill side and the Thrill Side.
- Water slides
- Oasis Lagoon
- Amazing views from Up Up and Away helium balloon
- Great food
Booking Royal Caribbean
- Can drink and wi-fi packages for the entire cruise or for the Perfect Day at Cococay (drinks won’t be included at other stops 🤔)
- Book Cabanas in advance.
- Differences Between Voyager Class and Freedom Class Ships
- Entertainment on Ships
- Great advice for a 1st-time cruiser
Understanding Keys, Cays, and Quays
What do you want to know about Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines?
Please let us know in the All Things Travel Facebook group!
Royal Caribbean frequently runs promotions. Contact us to book your cruise.
Please Help Us Keep the Show Going!
Please support us by Subscribing to All Things Travel Show on your favorite app:
Please share it with some friends while you’re here.
Next on All Things Travel: Episode 30: What would you like us to discuss?
Previously on All Things Travel: Episode 28: .