Choosing the best resort for your vacation can be tricky. We’re here to help you with today’s coverage of Universal Orlando Resorts and CityWalk.
Universal Orlando Resorts
Today we wrap up our discussion of Universal Orlando Resort by discussing the amazing resorts to choose from when planning your vacation as well as CityWalk, Universal’s dining and shopping area that has something for everyone.
- Details of Three types of resorts
- Unique features of each, why you might choose a premier hotel
- You get free transportation to the parks and
Loews Royal Pacific Resort
Hard Rock Hotel
Loews Portofino Bay Hotel
The Unlimited Express pass is included with premier hotel stays.
Loews Sapphire Falls Resort
Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort
Universal’s Aventura Hotel
Universal’s Endless Summer Resort – Dockside Inn and Suites
Universal’s Endless Summer Resort – Surfside Inn and Suites
- Suites that sleep 6 guests.
- Not within walking distance to the parks.
How to Decide Which Resort is Right For Your Stay?
November 9-12 (3 nights) 2 adults, 2 children (8, 11), Standard Rooms
- Universal’s Endless Summer Resort, Surfside Inn & Suites ($315.91)
- Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort ($467.80)
- Loew’s Royal Pacific Resort (908.20)
- Hard Rock Hotel ($1,014.57)
*Not all resorts are open right as of 10/21/2020!
Universal Orlando CityWalk
What it is, where it is, convenience to resorts and parks
Offerings (see map for list) Dining, QS Dining, Entertainment/Nightlife, Shopping
- Antojito’s Authentic Mexican Food
- The Cowfish
- NBC Sports Grill & Brew
- The Toothsome Chocolate Emporium & Savory Feast Kitchen
- Vivo Italian Kitchen
- Voodoo Doughnut
- Blue Man Group
What is your favorite restaurant in Universal Orlando’s CityWalk?
Please let us know in the All Things Travel Facebook group!
Complete the Entire Universal Orlando Journey
- 6: Universal Orlando Introduction
- 11: The Grand Tour of Universal Studios Florida
- 13: The Grand Tour of Universal Islands of Adventure.
- 15: The Grand Tour of Universal’s Volcano Bay
- 18: The Grand Tour of Universal’s CityWalk and Resorts
Contact Us to book your magical vacation today!
Get 3 Days park tickets FREE when you buy 2 days. Purchase before January 6th, 2021, and use the tickets before August 31, 2021.
Please Help Us Keep the Show Going!
Please support us by Subscribing to All Things Travel Show on your favorite app:
Please share it with some friends while you’re here.
Next on All Things Travel: Episode 19: Ryan’s Fall Break Disney Trip Report?
Previously on All Things Travel: Episode 17, Why You Should Vacation With American Cruise Lines.