Do you love waterparks? Can’t decide whether to add one to your Universal vacation? This is why Universal Volcano Bay is a waterpark lover’s dream!
Volcano Bay and Your Universal Orlando Vacation
- Often tied into ticket packages ($40 more for VB in ticket add ons…remember, you can go back and forth throughout your stay). $80 a single day VB ticket, $70 FL (Annual Passes too)
- Walk from Cabana Bay or take a bus from City Walk or your resort.
- HUGE water park…built around a volcano…different villages (Rainforest, River, Wave)
Pro Tip: Bring towels!! And know where you want to set up camp (not beach…go back to river village lockers)
Features at Volcano Bay
- Krakatau Aqua Coaster
- Waturi Beach
- Ohno & Ohya drop slides (6 feet)
- Winding river
- TeAwa the Fearless River
- Ika Moana of Honu (whale, 5 person raft)
- Honu of Honu ika Moana (turtle funnel raft)
- Ko’okiri Body plunge (70 degrees, 125 feet)
- Drop slides with turns
- racing raft rides
- water slides
- tube rides
- wave pools
- kiddie areas
- 4 places to eat (elevated tropical theme park food)
- Bar, snack kiosks
Upgrade your Volcano Bay Experience
- Premium Seating (2 loungers, lockbox, private area with service) $30-70 for two
- Cabanas/Family Cabanas (towels, padded lounge chairs, snacks, fridge with water, concierge service with access to food/beverage from all options). Two types:
- 6 people (159-449)
- 16 people (299-599)
- Sometimes they will discount later in the day
- Express pass (20 for one time use, 40 for unlimited use)
Tips to make your day better
- Early access times make a difference!
- Use Tapu Tapu
- Plan out your seating/camp BEFORE you go!
- Don’t rush it! You will get exhausted.
Contact Shayne to book your magical vacation today!
Complete the Entire Universal Orlando Journey
- Episode 6: Universal Orlando Introduction
- Episode 11: The Grand Tour of Universal Studios Florida
- Episode 13: The Grand Tour of Universal Islands of Adventure.
- Episode 15: The Grand Tour of Universal’s Volcano Bay
- Episode 18: The Grand Tour of Universal’s CityWalk and Resorts.
Please Help Us Keep the Show Going!
Please support us by Subscribing to All Things Travel Show on your favorite app:
Please share it with some friends while you’re here.
Next on All Things Travel: Episode 16: Reasons You’ll Love River Cruising.
Previously on All Things Travel: Episode 14: Marco Island and JW Marriott Sirene.