Do you love waterparks? Can’t decide whether to add one to your Universal vacation? This is why Universal Volcano Bay is a waterpark lover’s dream!
Volcano Bay and Your Universal Orlando Vacation
- Often tied into ticket packages ($40 more for VB in ticket add ons…remember, you can go back and forth throughout your stay). $80 a single day VB ticket, $70 FL (Annual Passes too)
- Walk from Cabana Bay or take a bus from City Walk or your resort.
- HUGE water park…built around a volcano…different villages (Rainforest, River, Wave)
Pro Tip: Bring towels!! And know where you want to set up camp (not beach…go back to river village lockers)
Features at Volcano Bay
- Krakatau Aqua Coaster
- Waturi Beach
- Ohno & Ohya drop slides (6 feet)
- Winding river
- TeAwa the Fearless River
- Ika Moana of Honu (whale, 5 person raft)
- Honu of Honu ika Moana (turtle funnel raft)
- Ko’okiri Body plunge (70 degrees, 125 feet)
- Drop slides with turns
- racing raft rides
- water slides
- tube rides
- wave pools
- kiddie areas
- 4 places to eat (elevated tropical theme park food)
- Bar, snack kiosks
Upgrade your Volcano Bay Experience
- Premium Seating (2 loungers, lockbox, private area with service) $30-70 for two
- Cabanas/Family Cabanas (towels, padded lounge chairs, snacks, fridge with water, concierge service with access to food/beverage from all options). Two types:
- 6 people (159-449)
- 16 people (299-599)
- Sometimes they will discount later in the day
- Express pass (20 for one time use, 40 for unlimited use)
Tips to make your day better
- Early access times make a difference!
- Use Tapu Tapu
- Plan out your seating/camp BEFORE you go!
- Don’t rush it! You will get exhausted.
Contact Shayne to book your magical vacation today!
Complete the Entire Universal Orlando Journey
- Episode 6: Universal Orlando Introduction
- Episode 11: The Grand Tour of Universal Studios Florida
- Episode 13: The Grand Tour of Universal Islands of Adventure.
- Episode 15: The Grand Tour of Universal’s Volcano Bay
- Episode 17: The Grand Tour of Universal’s CityWalk and Resorts (Coming Soon!)
Please Help Us Keep the Show Going!
Please support us by Subscribing to All Things Travel Show on your favorite app:
Please share it with some friends while you’re here.
Next on All Things Travel: Episode 16: Reasons You’ll Love River Cruising.
Previously on All Things Travel: Episode 14: Marco Island and JW Marriott Sirene.