Have you ever had a canceled or bad vacation? Learn the power of a vacation “Plan B” and maximizing the calendar to book the best vacation ever.
Enjoy The Power of a Vacation “Plan B”
Topics we cover in today’s episode:
- Why you should implement a vacation “Plan B”
- When you formulate a Vacation “Plan B” (Spoiler alert: 2020!)
- 5 Steps to Having a Vacation “Plan B” (without paying too much)
- Using the calendar to your advantage
5 Steps to Having a Vacation “Plan B” (without paying too much)
- Use a travel advisor (finding the right fit, managing $ and deadlines)
- Having a bit of wiggle room with dates (more on dates later!)
- Refundable deposits or cancelation dates (making multiple bookings)
- Flexible airline (southwest) or travel options (cash back/credit, etc.)
- Only pay a deposit or minimum payment until the due date
What do YOU want the vacation to look like? Lots of people/action or quieter?
Contact Shayne to book your magical vacation today!
Please Help Us Keep the Show Going!
Please support us by Subscribing to All Things Travel Show on your favorite app:
Please share it with some friends while you’re here.
Next on All Things Travel: Episode 13: Universal Islands of Adventure?
Previously on All Things Travel: Episode 11: The Grand Tour of Universal Studios Florida.