Today we describe what you need to think about from the very beginning of planning if you want to go to Disney World! Whether you’re planning your first vacation to the “world” or a seasoned Mouseketeer, we will share our expert tips.
How Did We Get Into the Travel Business?
“It all started with a Mouse.”
– Walt Disney
How Ryan and Shayne’s families became ginormous Disney fans.
Ryan and Shayne were both listeners to Disney Travel Secrets. They started their own agency primarily focused on Disney, Creating Magic Vacations.
I tend to get two types of inquiries….I want to go to WDW, I googled, and I’m completely overwhelmed/lost, OR I went to WDW 10 years ago; is anything different?
Planning a WDW is a process but shouldn’t feel overwhelming….thinking about/planning the right things at the right time is the key!
Initial Considerations Want to Go to Disney World
- How much will this cost me?
- How can I please everyone?
- Will my spouse enjoy this trip?
- How can I make this trip special (because we are only going once!)
How Much Will Going to Disney World Cost Me?
- This is the hard question we often get asked first. We will cover this more when we discuss booking considerations (and we will also show some examples of pricing like in previous episodes).
- The bottom line $$ does not always match the experience you want to have!
How Can I Please Everyone? (Will My Spouse Enjoy This Trip?)
- I think part of this goes into vacation mindset anyway.
- I think you can start by being realistic and talking about it (what would you want, what is a must-do (in general), what should we NOT do?
How Can I Make This Trip Special (Because We Are Only Going Once!)
- Well, there’s that mindset again!
- Plus, there are things for everyone (MK/Princesses vs. Star Wars vs. Toy Story vs. AK vs. EPCOT)
- Meet everyone where they are
- We will discuss this more…one suggestion is everyone gets to choose X things.
We will discuss the logistics (when, were, how long, what you need to decide with that initial booking)
What are your questions about planning a Disney World vacation?
Please let us know in the All Things Travel Facebook group!
Contact Us to book your magical vacation today!
Walt Disney WorldGet 2 extra days added to your ticket when you buy a 4-night/3-day room-and-ticket package at select Disney Resort hotels, valid for arrivals most nights January 8, 2021, through September 25, 2021.save up to 35% on rooms at select Disney Resort hotels for stays most nights January 3 through April 17, 2021.Book through March 15, 2021
Please Help Us Keep the Show Going!
Please support us by Subscribing to All Things Travel Show on your favorite app:
Please share it with some friends while you’re here.
Next on All Things Travel, Episode 37: 37 Tips for Traveling With Kids.
Previously on All Things Travel, Episode 35: Travel Safety and Security.